Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ashley Graham shares her own heartbreaking #MeToo moment

TwitterFacebook

Model Ashley Graham spoke to the women of The View on Tuesday about being sexually harassed on a photoshoot set when she was 17. An unnamed assistant on the shoot pushed her into a closet and exposed himself, she said. 

“He said, ‘Look at what you did to me all day long, now touch it,’” Graham recalled.

Graham has been a professional model since her teen years. She was living on her own in New York City by the time she worked on this photoshoot.

“I just prayed that no one would find out,” Graham continued. “Because if they found out that he did that to me, I thought ‘I’m never going to get hired for a job again. I’m going to be the difficult model, nobody’s going to want to work with me again.'” Read more…

More about Entertainment, Television, Sexual Harassment, Ashley Graham, and The View
Originally syndicated from Ashley Graham shares her own heartbreaking #MeToo moment


No comments:

Post a Comment