Tuesday, January 9, 2018

President Trump has some thoughts on Oprah running for president, and they’re almost coherent!

TwitterFacebook

Oprah may be running for president in 2020 — and, uh, even the Trumps are getting on board.

Last night, Ivanka Trump retweeted Oprah’s now-famous Golden Globes speech with enthusiasm and included the anti-sexual harassment #TimesUp hashtag (with no mention, of course, of her father’s accusers). Then on Tuesday, Trump expressed his own qualified enthusiasm for a potential Oprah run.

“Yeah, I’ll beat Oprah,” Trump told a room full of reporters. “Oprah would be a lot of fun. I know her very well. You know I did one of her last shows, she had Donald Trump as before politics, her last week and she had Donald Trump and my family. I like Oprah. I don’t think she’s going to run.” Read more…

More about Watercooler, Oprah Winfrey, President Trump, Election 2020, and Oprah For President
Originally syndicated from President Trump has some thoughts on Oprah running for president, and they’re almost coherent!


No comments:

Post a Comment