Friday, April 28, 2017

I am having a great time at Fyre Festival and I don’t get why everyone is upset

TwitterFacebook

When I first purchased tickets to the Fyre Festival I thought, “This is going to be the best time of my life.” And I was right.

Since I arrived on Thursday afternoon, Fyre Festival has been one of the most thrilling, incredible experiences I’ve ever had. Music, food, fun — from start to finish, I’ve been having an amazing time. Honestly? This might be a bit over the top, but I wish this weekend would last forever.

I have been noticing though that several people are very upset. Whatever!

As soon as I arrived at Fyre, I realized this festival was different than others I’ve been to. When I deplaned, I was given a slice of pepper jack cheese and told, “None of the bands are coming and this is all that we have for you in terms of food.”  Read more…

More about Music, Humor, Watercooler, Fyre Festival, and Watercooler
Originally syndicated from I am having a great time at Fyre Festival and I don’t get why everyone is upset


No comments:

Post a Comment