Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Rapper performs emotional song written by an 11-year-old to his bully

TwitterFacebook

An 11-year-old boy named Isaac wrote a powerful rap about being bullied by a former friend named Thomas. 

Isaac, who was too shy to read the rap himself, emailed his favorite rapper Mac Lethal and asked him to perform the song for him. 

“My best friend Thomas who grew up down the street from me… Well he used to be my best friend, now he hates me and hurts me whenever i see him,” Isaac writes. “He has made my entire school not like me and they always make fun of how I walk and talk. I am nice to all of them but they are cruel to me except for my friend Jonas and Sarah and some girls who like me.”  Read more…

More about Watercooler, Music, Viral Videos, Kids, and Bullying
Originally syndicated from Rapper performs emotional song written by an 11-year-old to his bully


No comments:

Post a Comment