Thursday, August 31, 2017

An emotional Miley Cyrus tries to explain why she’s donating to Hurricane Harvey relief

TwitterFacebook

Miley Cyrus appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Wednesday and got incredibly emotional when discussion turned to Hurricane Harvey, which has now taken the lives of over 30 people

The singer was unable to make it through the segment without breaking into tears after DeGeneres explained that the singer will be donating $500,000 to relief efforts. 

“I can’t really talk about it, I don’t know why it makes me so upset. It just really makes me upset so I really hope people know…I couldn’t fake it,” she said to DeGeneres, explaining her emotions were very raw and real.  Read more…

More about Donations, Miley Cyrus, Hurricane Harvey, Culture, and Celebrities
Originally syndicated from An emotional Miley Cyrus tries to explain why she’s donating to Hurricane Harvey relief


No comments:

Post a Comment