Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Breast cancer survivor gets tattoo over scars, ends up falling in love with the artist

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f367176%2f3c7dcdc2-5d85-4b72-8c6b-f31c40fdf3c2

Feed-twFeed-fb

When Nina Cristinacce was diagnosed with cancer, her life was turned on its head. After successful treatment and a mastectomy, she decided to celebrate her life with a beautiful floral tattoo. 

But when Cristinacce went along to get her tattoo, little did she know that she’d end up falling in love. 

Cristinacce wanted to get a tattoo to hide some of the scars she’d gained after her surgery. 

“A logical thought was to tattoo the parts of my body I didn’t like to look at, and developed the idea of sunflowers and poppies running up one side from my thigh, over my ribs, up to my reconstructed breast and spilling over onto my back,” said Cristinacce.  Read more…

More about Lifestyle, Tattoos, Uk, Family Parenting, and Work Play


Originally syndicated from Breast cancer survivor gets tattoo over scars, ends up falling in love with the artist


No comments:

Post a Comment