Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Uber’s Travis Kalanick: Yep, I’m a jerk, basically

TwitterFacebook

Hey, it’s a day of the week ending in “y;” must be time for yet another Travis Kalanick apology.

After a video of the ride hailing company CEO berating an Uber driver emerged Tuesday, Kalanick sent a note to staff, which was subsequently shared as a blog post.

Saying he treated the driver, Fawzi Kamel, “disrespectfully,” Kalanick apologized to him as well as the wider Uber team and community.

“To say that I am ashamed is an extreme understatement,” he wrote. “My job as your leader is to lead … and that starts with behaving in a way that makes us all proud. That is not what I did, and it cannot be explained away.” Read more…

More about Silicon Valley, Ride Hailing, Ride Sharing, Uber, and Travis Kalanick
Originally syndicated from Uber’s Travis Kalanick: Yep, I’m a jerk, basically


No comments:

Post a Comment